- The kind of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used;
- Your use of IP addresses;
- Any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties;
- Your ability to correct, update and delete your Personal Information;
- The security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control; and
- Retention of Personal Information.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect your Personal Information if you use the Service, open a Swypto account to use the Service or perform any trades on the Service. The types of Personal Information that we collect may include:
- Your name;
- A photographic id; a government issued ID, national ID card or an EU driving license
- If a legal entity, relevant documents of incorporation;
- Your address;
- E-mail address;
- Banking details, such as account numbers, bank name and IBAN/BIC numbers
- Your date of birth
- A utility bill or bank statement
We can use your information for the following purposes:
- to comply with anti-money laundering regulation (AML) within different geographical areas
- to process transactions;
- to send you updates and information about Swypto Exchange and products;
- to improve the website experience;
- to improve the customer experience; and
- any other use case that allows us to deliver a great user experience for our customers.
Swypto will not share, publish or sell any confidential user data. However, the company might be requested at any time by court, law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities to share data, including but not restricted to, personal information, emails, user transactions, trade data, etc. We will not deny such requests if reasonable and made through the appropriate channels.